Did you know that only 1 in 4 North Americans views salespeople as credible in what they say and do?
SalesCred™ author C. Lee Smith has fresh data from the "American State of Credibility Survey" and clearly analyzes how buyers qualify sellers. You'll find out what type of salespeople rank at the bottom of the list for perceived credibility with only 20% of consumers strongly agreeing or agreeing they are credible. You’ll also learn about the Credibility Realization Hierarchy, a 5‑layer framework that allows you to see where you are on the credibility hierarchy and what you need to do next to get to the next level.
This 30-minute session will enlighten both sales managers and salespeople on what credibility is, the role it plays in sales, and how they can enhance their credibility in the five areas of the hierarchy.
Guest registration with AA-ISP, the Global Inside Sales Association, is required for viewing.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 202 — Julie Hansen: Improving Credibility During Online Meetings — May 22, 2022
- 2022 Winning Local Media Sales Webinar: OTT — May 20, 2022
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022