Eddie Turner is a popular keynote speaker and author of 140 Simple Messages to Guide Emerging Leader — which provides 140 actionable leadership messages for emerging leaders and leaders in transition.
Billed as The Leadership Excelerator®, he is an in-demand expert who has worked for several of the world's “most admired companies" such as Deloitte, GE, and Accenture. Eddie works with leaders to Accelerate Performance and Drive Impact!®
Eddie is also the host of the Keep Leading podcast on C‑Suite Radio.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Eddie discuss:
- The 8 definition of Emerging Leaders
- How to “reskill” yourself to become an Emerging Leader
- Age and entrepreneurship tendencies of Emerging Leaders
- IQ vs EQ: Intelligence versus Emotional Intelligence
"When I work with leaders I see far too many allow themselves to get complacent or fall into the trap of self-deception."- Eddie Turner
Connect with Eddie Turner:
- Website: https://eddieturnerllc.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eddieturnerjr
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eddieturnerllc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddieturner
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/EddieTurnerJr
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eddieturnerjr/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.