Paul Rosenberg is a Fortune global Fortune 500 coach, author and speaker. Author of the top-rated Rogue Leadership: Harnessing Headwinds to Drive Performance, he brings 30 years of experience in multiple industries and organizations from start-up to mature.
As a comic and improvisational actor, he is known for his humor and creative look at business and leadership.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Paul discuss:
- Definition of Rogue Leadership
- How to truly reach your “gut” feelings to guide you
- Making decisions: Quickly vs. Right
- Fun or boundary-breaking activities to break you and your teams out of a rut (Bubble wrap anyone?!!)
"The demands created by the barrage of data and external noise drive many leaders to act, but not act well, limiting their effectiveness and creating long- term gaps."- Paul Rosenberg
Connect with Paul Rosenberg:
- Website: rogue-leadership.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaulRosenberg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RogueLeadership/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-rosenberg-69a2a9/
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.