Paul Rosenberg is a Fortune global Fortune 500 coach, author and speaker. Author of the top-rated Rogue Leadership: Harnessing Headwinds to Drive Performance, he brings 30 years of experience in multiple industries and organizations from start-up to mature.
As a comic and improvisational actor, he is known for his humor and creative look at business and leadership.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Paul discuss:
- Definition of Rogue Leadership
- How to truly reach your “gut” feelings to guide you
- Making decisions: Quickly vs. Right
- Fun or boundary-breaking activities to break you and your teams out of a rut (Bubble wrap anyone?!!)
"The demands created by the barrage of data and external noise drive many leaders to act, but not act well, limiting their effectiveness and creating long- term gaps."- Paul Rosenberg
Connect with Paul Rosenberg:
- Website: rogue-leadership.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaulRosenberg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RogueLeadership/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-rosenberg-69a2a9/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.