David Veech is the author of Leadersights: Creating Great Leaders Who Create Great Workplaces. He teaches leaders how to Love, Learn, and Let go. The actions following these decisions create an engaging workplace that harnesses the creative and productive power of people. He began his leadership journey with 20 years of service in the Army and he is still actively learning.
David's messages will inspire you and your teams to obliterate obstacles, accelerate innovation, and elevate performance leaving everyone motivated and engaged for the future. And for Coronavirus, David says in responding to it, "Don’t return to normal. Return to BETTER."
PLEASE NOTE: Due to remote meeting platform strain caused by more people working from home than ever, there is some audio dropout throughout this recording.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and David discuss:
- Tips on how to make your business and leadership better coming out of COVID-19
- Recommendations on process changes
- Basic elements of a plan to emerge out of COVID-19 lockdown
"The number one mistake managers and leaders make is forgetting their primary responsibility is to develop their people. "– David Veech
Connect with David Veech:
- Website: https://www.leadersights.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidveech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidveech
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DSVLeadersights/
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/