Justin Winter is the co-founder and CEO of Boostopia, a SaaS platform that allows you to manage your newly work-from-home customer support team with the world’s first support department operations platform. Justin exited his prior company after growing it to $22 million in annual sales to focus on a new problem.
His software was built for managers to understand, manage, and improve both your team and customer experience. The company has also launched a ‘Support Operation Audit’ to support organizations going through the pandemic and the resulting economic downturn.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Justin discuss:
- Remote customer service changes since COVID-19
- How to audit your processes to evaluate your support operations metrics compared to benchmarks from before
- Strategies to prevent support defects before they happen
"The number one mistake managers make is a lack of clear agreement, definition, alignment, accountability too, and emphasis of expectations and goals for their direct reports."– Justin Winter
Connect with Justin Winter:
- Website: http://boostopia.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justincwinter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justin.winter
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jcwinter
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts