Manage Smarter 144 — Jason Reichl: Improving Your Revenue Operations
Jason Reichl co-founded Go Nimbly, the first revenue operations consultancy with the goal of allowing high-growth companies to increase the revenue of each of their customers by 26% through eliminating operational silos.
Jason is offering free bonus content to Manage Smarter listeners. Download this free e‑book: Rev Ops by Role.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jason discuss:
- The definition of SalesOps or revenue operations
- Why tackle revenue operations in today’s COVID-19 climate
- How to get people to buy more or expand their spend in COVID-19
- Creating customer experiences to promote repeat purchases
"There are 3 levels of operations and when we talk about operations we are talking about sales marketing and customer success."– Jason Reichl
Connect with Jason Reichl:
- Website: https://gonimbly.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/betterjason/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gonimbly
- Facebook: https://p.facebook.com/gonimbly
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts