Chris White is Managing Director of DemoDoctor and author of "The Six Habits of Highly Effective Sales Engineers".
If you're not familiar with DemoDoctor, it helps organizations fix sales demonstrations that delay and/or kill deals. They do this by 1) providing sales training for sales engineers, 2) facilitating sales-sales engineering collaboration workshops and 3) assessing and redesigning software demonstration messaging and mechanics.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Chris discuss:
- What is Sales Engineering?
- Why sales engineers are starting to be involved in sales discovery now
- The 6 Habits of Highly Effective Sales Engineers
- Specific examples of what delays and kills deals
"Organizations are realizing the earlier they bring in a technical expert into the process the more quickly those deals may come to fruition."– Chris White
Connect with Chris White:
- Website: www.demodoctor.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-white-b0079b5/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chrisbw54
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts