Sky Stephens, co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders, a leading business coaching company dedicated to improving the residential construction industry for both builders and consumers.
Since 2014 Sky has been helping builders double the size of their businesses through profitable growth. The Association Of Professional Builders excels in providing cutting-edge systems, world-class support, and sales & marketing training to the construction industry.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Sky discuss:
- What is the #1 need her clients see in getting greater lead generation and success
- Her advice to managers struggling with improving margins
- How she counsels clients on profitability, growing managing teams and margins
- The sales training program she launched to drive greater lead gen and revenue
- Advice on maintaining rate integrity during a lull
"The builders who thrived (during the pandemic), the main difference was actually their sales ability. Margins is in your marketing and your sales process."– Sky Stephens
Connect with Sky Stephens:
- Website: Apbbuilders.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/SkyCheriStephens
- Twitter: @apbbuilders
- Facebook: /Associationofprofessionalbuilders
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.