In 2002, Kevin Harris underwent a dramatic change as husband, father, and believer through his experience as a mentee in a Radical Mentoring group. He is now the President of Radical Mentoring, a non-profit focused on encouraging and equipping churches and mentors to use Jesus-style relational mentoring to create environments for people to be real and develop authentic relationships.
Before joining Radical Mentoring, Kevin led a sales team at Wells Real Estate Funds and served in sales positions at CNL and Atlas Energy.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Kevin discuss:
- What is radical mentoring and how does it work
- Harnessing the full power of servant leadership to boost your business and personal results
- Identifying your authentic self and applying it to your work life/Leading with authenticity
"I'm privileged to connect my life purpose with Radical Mentoring’s purpose: encouraging and equipping churches to build better men through small group mentoring."– Kevin Harris
Connect with Kevin Harris:
- Websites: radicalmentoring.com and kevinharris.im
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-harris-0a10a62/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.harris.5686
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.