Larry Olsen is CEO of Aperneo, an expert in performance-driven neurology, international speaker, author, and executive coach. Larry has years of experience working with Fortune 50 companies, championship teams, and entrepreneurs on establishing their vision and sense of purpose.
Larry is passionate about providing individuals and teams quick, actionable guidance on how to break ingrained, ineffective habits that they did not even know were holding them back.
He is also host of the Mindset Playbook podcast and the author of Get a Vision and Live It, which provides insight into how to easily adjust our thinking to get the results we want.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Larry discuss:
- The definition of performance-driven neurology and what it means in the workplace
- What is Achievement Acceleration and how do you implement it
- Samples of questions to ask managers to help employees and teams get to the next level.
“Human beings are miraculous. With the brain and how it operates with 100 billion neurons and capable of storing millions of bits of information, we’re just scratching the surface as to what we can do as an individual.”Larry Olsen
Connect with Larry Olsen:
- Website: https://aperneo.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-r-olsen/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aperneo
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUecXlv6SyOnd_qUR81qarQ
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.