Luis Gonzáles is a Master Facilitator for Fierce Inc. He is a communications consultant, coach, and trainer, with more than 25 years’ experience in helping improve business outcomes for organizations. He was also Senior HR Manager for Learning and Development in the US and Latin America for UST Global.
Luis has successfully driven learning initiatives incorporating effective communication, cross-cultural communication, customer satisfaction and soft-skills training and has worked in India, Mexico and Brazil.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Luis discuss:
- The top issues with intercultural communication
- How to manage multicultural teams
- Common communication misunderstandings among international professionals
- How to have difficult conversations
“I led a team of software engineers at Microsoft in India. The Americans, (would) take things at face value, they didn’t get curious and ask questions to get context, to get more facts. And my India tech guys and gals wouldn’t ask enough questions of the Americans.”Luis Gonzáles
Connect with Luis Gonzáles:
- Website: https://fierceinc.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luisgonzales/