Ed Eichhorn established the Medilink Consulting Group in 2006 to provide management, marketing, sales and strategic planning advice to medical product and service companies. Ed provided strategic lobbying advice for medical societies during the writing of the Affordable Care Act. He also co-authored and published Healing American Healthcare, A Plan To Provide Quality Care For All While Saving $1 Trillion A Year in 2019.
Ed is a speaker on a variety of health care issues and founded the Healing American Healthcare Coalition in 2020 to keep health care professionals informed on important research and industry issues.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Ed discuss:
- The future of selling medical, pharmaceuticals and health care solutions
- How businesses can reduce health care benefits costs
- Tips on how to pick an insurance broker and what questions to ask
- How to manage large territories in complex organizations
- Navigating employee discussions about health benefits
“The cost of health care is simply out of balance with the rest of our economy, and it continues to grow at an alarming rate. The reason is simple. Provision of health care is made largely through the commercial insurance industry.”Ed Eichhorn
Connect with Ed Eichhorn:
- Websites: http://www.medilinkgroup.com/ and https://healingamericanhealthcare.org/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edeichhorn/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.