Michele Ashby is CEO & Founder of ACE LLC, Ashby Consulting Enterprises LLC. Her focus is on educating, supporting and teaching women how to attain corporate board positions through the ACE Board Certification Programs for Women.
Ms. Ashby has a diverse background which includes 30 years as a gold specialist/analyst, financial expert, independent corporate director and successful entrepreneur. She was recently awarded, one of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business in Colorado, for her work in training 1,000 women to get on corporate boards. She is a subject matter expert on Board Governance, Finance, and Strategy.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Michele discuss:
- Why there aren’t more women on corporate boards
- What training and certifications she recommends for leaders who want to qualify to be on a board and what boards are looking for
- Her advice to female leaders on the environment in the board room
- Her advice on bitcoin as she is an expert in mining and commodities
“We need more women on boards! The opportunity has never been greater, as boards are seeking more diversity.”Michele Ashby
Connect with Michele Ashby:
- Websites: https://www.acellc.consulting/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/micheleashby1/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.