Bretton (Brett) Putter is an expert in company culture development who is consulted by companies and leaders worldwide to help design, develop and build high-performing cultures.
He is the CEO of CultureGene, a culture leadership software and services platform. Prior to founding CultureGene Brett spent 16 years as the Managing Partner of a leading executive search firm based in London working with startups and high-growth companies in the UK, Europe and USA.
In 2018 he published his first book, Culture Decks Decoded and his second book Own Your Culture: How to Define, Embed and Manage your Company Culture in September 2020.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Brett discuss:
- A twist on how you maintain company culture in remote working
- The 6 Ways to Embed Culture
- Decision Culture Checklists
- Culture definition as people vs. task
“I particularly like a broad definition of culture because the tentacles of culture are everywhere in business..”Brett Putter
Connect with Brett Putter:
- Website: www.culturegene.ai
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettonputter/
- Facebook: https://twitter.com/BrettonPutter
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.