Krister Ungerböck is a successful tech CEO who has been featured in national publications such as NPR, Forbes, Inc, and Entrepreneur for his practical, unconventional communication insights on compassionate leadership, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.
His unique insights are informed by real-world experience leading teams in three languages while growing a global company 3,000% (from $1M to $30M). It was in his lowest moment that Krister was asked the question that ultimately led him to the discovery of the universal communication tools called Talk SHIFTs.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Krister discuss:
- Definition of Talk SHIFTs.
- How to increase employee engagement, leadership communication, and growth
- Become a better boss using specific statements
- Lead people to their solutions, not your solutions
Bonus Content — TalkSHIFT QUIZ HERE: https://www.talkshift.com/intro1600517576462
”The 22 TalkSHIFTs are tools to change the tone in your relationships, your team and you family. They help us communicate more openly and honestly, with compassionate communication that can end fear-fueled silence.“Krister Ungerböck
Connect with Krister:
- Website: https://www.krister.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeru/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/meetkrister
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.