Hannah Grady Williams’s story began in a blue pickup truck when her father handed 12-year-old Hannah the phone and asked her to close a deal on an investment property. After this unexpected introduction to the world of entrepreneurship, she found herself thrust into a climate of innovation, challenge, and opportunity, and she enrolled in college at age 14 and graduated with a degree in international business at age 18.
Now, as a 23-year old Gen Z’r, she has consulted businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and is on a mission to help leaders leverage Gen Z talent as a competitive advantage and build #RadicalEmpathy in the workplace.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Hannah discuss:
- Definition of “Radical Empathy”
- Managing Expectations of Gen Z workforce
- Understanding the positive aspects of Gen Z upbringing, technology knowledge and economics
- How to mentor a Gen Z employee
- Differences between Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z
"Gen Z is more diverse, entrepreneurially driven and technologically savvy than any other generation. Companies must adapt or risk becoming extinct in the next 15 years."Hannah Grady Williams
Connect with Hannah Grady Williams:
- Website: www.hannahgwilliams.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannah-williams-experience-consultant/
- Twitter: @Hannah_OVRTURE
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.