Gregory Silva, is the Director of Operations for three drug and alcohol treatment centers in Southern California; Living Longer Recovery, Gravity Treatment Centers and the New Spirit Treatment Center.
Gregory began his career in the marketing industry, but after his best friend passed away from an overdose in 2012, he felt called to help others suffering from addiction. He embarked on a new career in substance abuse treatment and is now passionate about helping people change their lives for the better by demystifying the paths to treatment.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Gregory discuss:
- How managers can recognize signs of addiction in employees
- How to have a conversation to inquire about addiction with employees
- Treatment for employees vs. releasing them
- Benefits considerations to help employees with addictions
"How do you make someone understand that they need help? (One) way is people are either late to work or don’t show up or don’t call in and that may be a new pattern you didn’t see before."Gregory Silva
Connect with Dr. Bob Nelson:
- Website: http://www.livinglongerrecovery.com/ and https://www.gravitytreatmentcenters.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 833–244-5900 24-hour hotline
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel: