Jennifer Mackin is a ForbesBooks author of Leaders Deserve Better: A Leadership Development Revolution, and a leader of two consulting firms – CEO of Oliver Group, Inc. and President and Partner of Leadership Pipeline Institute US.
As an author and speaker with over 25 years of consulting experience, she is a recognized leadership development influencer, having worked with CEOs, human resources managers, leadership development leaders, entrepreneurs, and other senior leaders in all industries.
She earned her BS in marketing from Indiana University and her MBA from Owen School of Management at Vanderbilt University.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jennifer discuss:
- The lack of a pipeline of emerging leaders in the workplace
- The damage lack of preparation of younger leaders can cause nationwide
- How senior leaders should be involved and aligned in professional development of leaders of long-term business planning
- The 4 most common ways leaders miss out on developing their people
"There’s a slow moving crisis taking over the corporate world— companies are run by ill-prepared leaders. It is jeopardizing the livelihoods of all team members, causing emotional and psychological turmoil, and destabilizing an otherwise productive workforce."Jennifer Mackin
Connect with Jennifer Mackin:
- Website: jennifermackin.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferolivermackin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheOliverGroup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.mackin.18