Lee Salz is CEO of Sales Architects, business consultant and an expert in sales differentiation. When salespeople aren’t winning deals at desired levels or price points, executives and business owners turn to him.
He is the bestselling, award-winning author of six books, including Sales Differentiation. His sixth book is entitled Sell Different!, which presents all-new sales differentiation strategies to outsmart, outmaneuver, and outsell the competition.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, both Lee's discuss:
- How to identify your unique differentiators
- Analysis of touchpoints you have with prospects and current clients
- How sales managers can break out of a mindset rut and drive themselves and their team to better performance
- Why Lee hates the word "closing"
"Salespeople are so heavily focused on trying to differentiate what they sell that they forget they also have an opportunity to stand out from the competition"Lee Salz
Connect with Lee Salz:
- Website: SalesArchitects.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leesalz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesarchitects
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeeBSalz/
- Book: SellDifferentBook.com