For the past 20 years, Skot Waldron’s work for clients such as J.P. Morgan Chase, CDC, Georgia Tech, Royal Caribbean, Sesame Workshop, The Home Depot, and The Coca-Cola Company has included national and international communication programs.
Skot is an internal communication strategist who uses his extensive knowledge of brand development to build loyalty amongst individuals, teams, and organizations. Unlike most communication programs out there, Skot coaches leaders and employees to become liberators using programs that are simple, scalable, and sustainable for the long term.
He believes the influence you have, your alignment as an organization, and your ability to execute effectively all begin with you and how you communicate.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, Lee and Skot discuss:
- Communication challenges all agency types experience
- Healthy disagreement facilitation to foster the creative process
- Tips on communication, transparency and difficult conversations
- The #1 problem leaders have with INTERNAL communication
"Leaders need to have frequent “ah-ha” moments in order to learn more about themselves and learn how to build influence with others"Skot Waldron
Connect with Skot Waldron:
- Website: www.skotwaldron.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/skotwaldron
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
- Website: ManageSmarter.com
- Twitter: @ManageSmartPod
- LinkedIn: Audrey Strong
- LinkedIn: C. Lee Smith
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/