Give Sandra Halling the business equivalent of a 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle and she can make it look like the picture on the box. As founder of The Data Mavens, she’s dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and executives design their workflow and systems to feel organized, have peace of mind, and prioritize what matters to them.
Sandra is an expert on platforms like Deltek Vision, Notion, and ClickUp but her real priority is helping you develop better work habits by achieving Aligned Productivity—that is to say, aligning your work with your values.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, Lee and Sandra discuss:
- Putting people before process and how an empathetic human-first culture can revolutionize a business
- Strategic planning to prioritize projects that actually move the needle
- Data structure, UI, and how that impacts the user experience when learning new applications
- Definition of Aligned Productivity and how it can boost company performance
"Managers do not consider the human element of their tech stack. Both in terms of how the tools are selected and the amount of training, guidance, and support the team might need to really leverage what they’re given to use."Sandra Halling
Connect with Sandra Halling:
- Website: https://feelmoreproductive.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandrahalling/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreatrixOfOrder