Matt Tenney is a social entrepreneur and the author of the highly acclaimed books Serve to Be Great: Leadership Lessons from a Prison, a Monastery, and a Boardroom and The Mindfulness Edge: How to Rewire Your Brain for Leadership and Personal Excellence Without Adding to Your Schedule.
Matt is also an international keynote speaker, a trainer, and a consultant with the prestigious Perth Leadership Institute. His clients include Wells Fargo, Marriott, Keller Williams, Salesforce, United Airlines, and many other companies, associations, and universities.
Matt is the CEO of The Generous Group. He works to develop highly effective leaders and sales professionals who achieve extraordinary, long-term business outcomes – and live more fulfilling lives – as a result of realizing high levels of self-mastery and more effectively serving and inspiring greatness in the people around them.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, Lee and Matt discuss:
- Core needs of your teams to retain talent and reduce turnover
- The dynamics of this unusual job market
- Who is driving up to 70% of employee engagement and retention?
- Is it all about pay?
BONUS CONTENT FOR OUR VIEWERS: https://www.matttenney.com/engagement-and-retention-help/.
"The #1 mistake managers make is they don't have a scalable, repeatable process for maintaining a sustainable, high-performance culture that attracts and retains top talent."Matt Tenney
Connect with Matt Tenney:
- Website: www.MattTenney.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matttenney/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/matttenney1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MattTenneyServes