Jeb Blount is the CEO of Sales Gravy and author of 15 books including Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, and Virtual Selling. His latest book, Selling in a Crisis: 55 Ways to Stay Motivated and Increase Sales in Volatile Times is the topic of today's discussion.
Jeb advises a who’s who of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on customer-facing activities. He is among the world’s most respected thought leaders on prospecting, sales, leadership, and customer experience.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, Lee and Jeb discuss:
- The real secrets to selling more in a crisis or recession
- Why you need more than charm and a great personality to close sales in a crisis
- Why you must stop swimming naked and put your bathing suit on
- Why you don’t get into buckets with crabs
- How Sales Gravy got its name
"We assume we are succeeding because we are so awesome at what we do. But as the saying goes, don’t confuse a bull market with brains. During cycles of abundance, even the weak can succeed.”Jeb Blount
Connect with Jeb Blount:
- Websites: https://jebblount.com/ and https://salesgravy.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jebblount/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/salesgravy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SalesGravy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVoyyL3KRtiXFXdcWwN8bA