Elizabeth Rosenberg is a personal branding expert, strategic communications consultant, intuitive, and founder of The Good Advice Company. Her company is a marketing and communications consultancy.
With more than two decades of experience working with some of the most innovative brands and leaders in the world, Elizabeth taps her knowledge, intuition and truths to uncover and amplify purpose and ownable narratives.
In this podcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, and Elizabeth discuss:
- Personal branding for managers
- Popularity vs. impact
- How your credibility is affected in how you’re thought of by others and how to change that
- How to change your personal brand and make sure it’s authentic
- Intuitive readings for executives to help shift personal brands
"Leaders make a mistake when they are living and leading in fear of being accepted as our authentic selves. And when they want to be famous, well known, or popular vs. wanting to make an impact.”Elizabeth Rosenberg
Connect with Elizabeth Rosenberg:
- Website: www.thegoodadvicecompany.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethrosenberg/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/goodadviceco