Heather Monahan, one of our most popular guests from our first 20 episodes, is back to share more tips on building confidence from her new book Confidence Creator — which reveals the essential techniques for building confidence and becoming your most powerful self.
Heather is the CEO of her own company Boss In Heels and was recently named the Brand Ambassador for Perry Ellis International’s female brand Rafaella. She was recognized as a Glass Ceiling Award winner as one of the Most Influential Women in radio in 2017 when she was the Chief Revenue Officer for Beasley Communications.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee, and Heather discuss:
- Confidence as a key component to overall success
- Specific elements that build to confidence
- What to do on days where you just aren't feeling it
- How to use your confidence to build up your team's confidence
“The most important voice and opinion in your own life will always be your own.” — Heather Monahan
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Heather Monahan:
- Website: https://www.heathermonahan.com/
- Twitter: @_heathermonahan
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heathermonahanofficial
- Email: heather@heathermonahan
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.