Mary Gardner is The Charisma Coach. She's also the founder of the Inspirational Speakers Academy and turns idiosyncrasies into assets for her speaking clients. She has been a corporate trainer for Goldman Sachs, a CBS Sports Radio personality, columnist for the Orlando Business Journal, and has created PR campaigns for TJ Maxx, Johnson & Johnson, Fuji Film among others.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Mary discuss:
- What makes a good coach
- Working with millennials
- How to be a good story teller
- How to work with big egos
- Make everyone feel as if they have contributed to the team
- Telling stories helps hit all the emotions
- Everybody on your team should have a different skill
- Team building is very important
People justify on logic but they buy off of emotion. "- Mary Gardner
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Mary Gardner:
- Twitter: @marygardner
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marykgardner
- Website: www.marygardner.com
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Britnie Leverett
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions.You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.