Jennifer Crittenden is the author of The Discreet Guide for Executive Women as well as What's A Guy To Do? How To Work with Women and several other titles. Through her company, The Discreet Guide, she offers professional development training programs and workshops in "Exceptional Presence" and interpersonal/communication skills. Crittenden is considered a thought leader in gender, language, and work-related issues. Her expertise comes from 20 years in big pharma rising to the level of CFO.
Please note that the suggestions offered by the guest in this podcast are not intended to replace the advice of legal counsel involving the topic of sexual harassment.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jennifer discuss:
- What is okay for men to do inside and outside of the workplace
- How men should relate and interact with women
- The interviewing process and learning how people are triggered
- The impact that each person has in your work culture
- It's important to talk about what is okay for men to do around woman colleagues.
- Don't rush through the hiring process.
- Determine if someone is going to be toxic in the workplace, even if they are going to be a good worker.
- Be good, work hard, and get along.
"We forget the super strong connection between hiring and having a good work culture. " — Jennifer Crittenden
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Jennifer Crittenden:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.crittenden.14
- Website: discreetguide.com
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferkcrittenden/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/