Aileen Gibb is a professional leadership coach and the author of “Asking Great Questions: An Essential Companion for Every Leader.” Companies worldwide trust her to uncover solutions to personal and business challenges, creating valued results and transformational growth. She is certified as a Professional Facilitator as well as Masteries Coach and has spoken at TEDx and World Business Executive Coaching Summit.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Aileen discuss:
- How to ask great questions.
- Opening up to other people with your questions.
- The culture around needing to be right.
- How to help others open up to you.
"The times that I don't want to ask a question suggest exactly the question that needs to be asked." — Aileen Gibb
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Aileen Gibb:
- Twitter: @InspiredFuture
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Inspired-Future-106376829423886/
- Website: www.aileengibb.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aileengibbinspires
- Information on her leadership retreat: https://dctransformingconversation.lpages.co/deeperconversationslifeleadership2018/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel: