Tern Consulting’s Principal and Founder, Melanie Bladow, is a global expert in connecting people, business and technology. She believes that business strategy and people skills will differentiate the technology leaders of the future and she is ready to show you how.
In this episode, Melanie joins us from Alaska to discuss:
- Why asking “Why?” is the best place to start on what tech will most benefit you
- The “Three Drivers” to consider when changing tech you’re using
- How to “Hack Organizational Politics” to implement effective tech
"Often, people are not really thinking and prioritizing about where their technology investment will actually recoup the most value for them as a business"Melanie Bladow
Connect with Melanie Bladow:
- Website: www.melaniebladow.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melaniebladow/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts