Manage Smarter 51: Positivity – Work and Manage Into It
Dr. Joey Faucette is the author of two #1 best-sellers, Faith Positive in a Negative World (with Mike Van Vranken) and Work Positive in a Negative World (Entrepreneur Press). He has written seven books and contributed to numerous others. He is the founder of Listen to Life, Too, a coaching company that develops leaders, engages employees, and transforms culture.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Joey discuss:·
- Why positivity creates better productivity
- Creating an environment where as you age, you can crave lifelong learning
- How changing work environments can lock workers into engagement and dream pursuit and fulfillment of goals
- Ideas for better worker appreciation/gratitude programs
“So if you’re waiting for the perfect time to start your business, get a promotion to do whatever it is that is your inner dream that you’re called to do, it’s not going to happen. You got it. Today’s the day to start and you figure it out as you go along. And so it’s a matter of perseverance and endurance. ”– Dr. Joey Faucette
Connect with Dr. Joey Faucette:
- Twitter: @DrJoey
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-joey-faucette-7850a5b/
- Website: https://getpositive.today
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.