Jason Treu is an executive coach who helps executives, managers, and employees to maximize their leadership and management potential. He provides coaching, workshops, and speaking services. He spent 15+ years working in marketing leadership positions in Silicon Valley working with influential leaders such as Steve Jobs (Apple & Pixar), Reed Hastings (CEO at Netflix), Mark Cuban, Mark Hurd (CEO at HP).
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jason discuss:
- What is Social Wealth?
- Vulnerability is the lever to build trust super fast among team members
- The keys to making your business networking much more effective
- What kind of questions to ask to make your team bond into a high-performance team
"People who have a close friend at work are 7x more productive. Strip out the friends, it’s really about getting to know the people around you at a much deeper level, not surface level."- Jason Treu
Connect with Jason Treu:
- Website: https://jasontreu.com/
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/jasontreu/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasontreu
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/jasontreuexecutivecoaching
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.