Jeffrey Hayzlett is Chairman & CEO of the C‑Suite Network, the former CMO of Kodak and (perhaps best known for being) a celebrity judge on the TV show Celebrity Apprentice for three seasons. He is the best-selling author of "The Hero Factor: How Great Leaders Transform Organizations and Create Winning Cultures."
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jeffrey discuss:
- The definition of The Hero Factor and Hero Leadership philosophy
- Why you should consider this different model of leadership
- The benefits of being a Hero leader
- Stories of companies that did not follow this model
"It’s not proﬁt over people that will make your business successful―it’s when you combine people and proﬁts that you become A HERO LEADER."- Jeffrey Hayzlett
Connect with Jeffrey Hayzlett:
- Website: https://c‑suitenetwork.com/
- Twitter: @JeffreyHayzlett
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayzlett/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeffreyHayzlett/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.