Scott McGohan is the CEO of McGohan Brabender, an employee benefits consulting firm. Scott also works on vision casting, strategy alignment and leadership deployment.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Scott discuss:
- 5 points of core values to consider
- Making your company leadership match your core values
- How hypocrisy in company operations vs. core values alienates employees
- The definition of Self-Worth
- Leadership driven by core values rather than profits/wealth
"You better define your core values before you go to work or someone will define them for you. We learn most often in life when we make gigantic mistakes and fortunately by the grace of God I had someone call me out on the carpet and tell me the truth."- Scott McGohan
Connect with Scott McGohan:
- Company Website: mcgohanbrabender.com
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/scott-mcgohan-26b9797
- Email: email@example.com
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.