Neen James — a leadership, female, keynote speaker — teaches companies how to increase profits by paying attention to what matters most. She joins us from Australia for this episode.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Neen discuss:
- How paying attention drives profitability, productivity and accountability
- How to “Listen With Your Eyes” – What it is and why you should do it
- Tips and strategies for getting your team to pay better attention to your leadership
- Plus, why you should visit Australia
- Sample book chapters of Attention Pays: https://s3.amazonaws.com/attentionpaysbooksamplechapters/Attention+Pays+Sample+Chapters.pdf
- Complete book of Folding Time: https://neenjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Folding-Time-by-Neen-James.pdf
"You’re in control. You can allow phones to go to voicemail and turn off push notifications. As leaders we role model this so if you’re constantly on your device, you’re setting the precedent."- Neen James
Connect with Neen James:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NeenJamesCommunications
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/neenjames
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neenjames
- Blog: http://neenjames.com/blog/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/neenjames
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AussieNeen
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.