Manage Smarter 78: The Hard Working Woman’s Guide to Money
KT Thomas is the founder of NewDay Solutions, a financial advisory firm in New Hampshire. She has been running a successful growth oriented firm for over 25 years. She is also the author of “The Hard Working Woman’s Guide to Money” and host of the weekly podcast “ KT’s Money Matters.”
KT is an avid triathlete and a stroke survivor, and believes that stress of career and money can be very bad for your health.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and KT discuss:
- Why women are more in need of financial advising assistance and overall financial education
- #1 and first mistake female leaders make when they come into wealth and money
- How to evaluate financial packages when considering career progression and earnings
“Establish your own credit, because statistics show that with longer lives and high divorce rates, you will probably need it at some point in your life.“– KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas:
- Website: www.ktsmoneymatters.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kathlee66846387
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleen-m-thomas-cima%C2%AE-cfp%C2%AE-clu%C2%AE-78b75323/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTSMONEYMatters/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.