Chris Denny is the Attention To Detail Expert. He's a researcher, trainer, and author of Improve Attention To Detail: A straightforward system to develop attention to detail in yourself, employees, and across an organization.
He helps people and organizations develop everyday excellence in the work they do via his workshops and online training courses as well and you can find out more at attentiontodetail.com.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Chris discuss:
- The different components/breakdown of details and processes
- How to address the gaps in detail failure for yourself and/or your team
- How the lack of detail attention=a loss of ROI
- How lack of details is a morale killer in organizations
- How to tell if someone is high in executing perfectly on details before you hire them
“The co-workers are on average low morale because mistakes are allowed in the system too often because the system, you always have those high performing workers who go “man, why can’t we do this right?”- Chris Denny
Connect with Chris Denny:
- Website: AttentionToDetail.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/atdetail
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atdetail
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.