Liz Devine Hewson, CPC and Mark Lund, M.D., CPC are Co-Founders and Principals of Twin Lights Consulting. Their firm helps companies create authentic communication across the chasm dividing the generations at work. They provide a clear path to authentic communication, developing trust, creating commitment, which leads to improved employee engagement for all ages.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee, Liz and Mark discuss:
- What year the number of millennials in the workforce will equal 75% — it's sooner than you might think
- Identifying and leveraging what generations have to offer each other in the workplace
- Effectively communicating with different generations to boost profits
- Why most people listen to respond—How to get them to LISTEN to understand
“It’s like trying to play chess with chess pieces on all four sides. Then adding two or three different levels to that in order to play."-Mark Lund, M.D.
Connect with Liz Devine Hewson and Mark Lund:
- Website: twinlightsconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lizdevinehewson
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/marklundmd
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.