Theresa Rose is a Mindful Performance Specialist who works with and speaks to organizations and their people so they may show up more fully, connect more deeply, and deliver more powerfully at work, at home, and all day long. She is a business motivational speaker, content development coach, standup comedian, and award-winning author of Mindful Performance: How to Powerfully Impact Profitability, Productivity, and Purpose.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Theresa discuss:
- Why managers think not being mindful has nothing to do with their team’s performance
- Tips on how being mindful can boost your personal life as well as professional
- How to begin incorporating dozens of mindful techniques
- Why you can’t have emotional intelligence without being mindful
- Are you a “Spewer” vs. “Doer”?
“Don’t worry about changing anybody else. Surrender Dorothy. It’s really about committing to yourself."-Theresa Rose
Connect with Theresa Rose:
- Website: http://www.theresarose.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/theresarosepresents/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheresaRosePresents/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theresarose
- Podcast: http://www.theresarose.com/listen
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.