Cindy Ashton is the CEO of Minerva Enterprises LLC, an elite-level presentation strategist, professional speaker, singer, and award-winning TV host of Cindy Uncorked on e360tv.
With twenty years of experience, she is an authority on presentation skills, speaking voice, body language, content delivery, and leadership presence. Canadian-born, Cindy lives in the United States under a green card for a person of “extraordinary ability” and is considered to be in the top one percent in her field of training, speaking, and performing.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Cindy discuss:
- Why people fail to deliver and present their message in a way that’s heard and ups their business game.
- Vocal tips to help you draw people in, rather than repel them
- Body language tips
- The differences between men and women in how they hear other people
“If you are a sloucher, what it does is it causes your voice to become quieter and your body language looks unconfident.”- Cindy Ashton
Connect with Cindy Ashton:
- Website: www.minerva.ceo
- Twitter: @cindyashton and @minervaspeakers
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cindyashton/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cindy.ashton3 and https://www.facebook.com/minervaspeakers
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.