Cindy Ashton is the CEO of Minerva Enterprises LLC, an elite-level presentation strategist, professional speaker, singer, and award-winning TV host of Cindy Uncorked on e360tv.
With twenty years of experience, she is an authority on presentation skills, speaking voice, body language, content delivery, and leadership presence. Canadian-born, Cindy lives in the United States under a green card for a person of “extraordinary ability” and is considered to be in the top one percent in her field of training, speaking, and performing.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Cindy discuss:
- Why people fail to deliver and present their message in a way that’s heard and ups their business game.
- Vocal tips to help you draw people in, rather than repel them
- Body language tips
- The differences between men and women in how they hear other people
“If you are a sloucher, what it does is it causes your voice to become quieter and your body language looks unconfident.”- Cindy Ashton
Connect with Cindy Ashton:
- Website: www.minerva.ceo
- Twitter: @cindyashton and @minervaspeakers
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cindyashton/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cindy.ashton3 and https://www.facebook.com/minervaspeakers
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.