Manage Smarter 91: Building Better Work Relationships
Dr. Randy Ross is founder and CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) of Remarkable! A master of cultural transformation, Dr. Ross has a unique understanding of employee engagement and offers practical solutions for increasing both team morale and performance.
As the author of Remarkable!, he has traveled throughout the United States and internationally as a speaker, consultant, and coach, building teams and developing leaders. His new book is called Relationomics: Business Powered by Relationships.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Randy discuss:
- 4 Key Principles to Cultivating Better Relationships
- Building healthy environments to get more productivity out of your team
- Harnessing humility as a leader
- Professional relationship health as an indicator of your personal relationships
“We know that people and organizations thrive in relationally rich environments. It’s common sense but I can assure you it’s not common practice.”- Dr. Randy Ross
Connect with Dr. Randy Ross:
- Website: DrRandyRoss.com
- Twitter: @DrRandyRoss
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drrandyross/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.