Dr. Paul White is a psychologist, author, speaker and consultant who, for over two decades, has helped countless businesses and organizations make work relationships work.
Dr. White is the co-author of Rising Above a Toxic Workplace: Taking Care of Yourself in an Unhealthy Environment and The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace (written with #1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Gary Chapman) and three other books. He has also given lectures around the world.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Paul discuss:
- Signs you’re in a toxic workplace
- Tips on what you can do to try to rectify or mitigate a toxic workplace
- How to survive working for or with a toxic leader
- Tips on how to identify a toxic workplace when interviewing for a new job
“A toxic leader is different than an incompetent leader. Their goal is just about themselves.”- Dr. Paul White
Connect with Dr. Paul White:
- Website: https://www.appreciationatwork.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drpaul*]}*white
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-white-ph-d-3178276/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appreciationatwork/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.