Sylvie di Giusto helps individuals and companies around the world explore how people make up their minds very quickly about them and either open the door for them or slam it shut.
Sylvie’s nearly twenty years of corporate experience, her ability to empower people, and her life-long dream of being an American have led her to New York City. It’s where she “packages people.” Her book is called The Image of Leadership.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Sylvie discuss:
- Top tips to make a powerful first impression
- Defining what you want to be known for and communicating that
- How to find out how others perceive you vs. what you imagine that to be
- Digital first impressions/Digital Footprints and how to influence what’s in it
“Would you like to know what people think of you when they think of you? Are you ready to learn how your visual appearance influences the way people judge you?”- Sylvie di Giusto
Connect with Sylvie di Giusto:
- Website: sylviedigiusto.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sylviedigiusto/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sylviedigiusto/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.