Mitch Schneider is an entrepreneur, educator, master automotive technician, martial artist, and trade journalist. He is the author of Misfire: What to Do When Things Aren’t Running on All Cylinders.
Described as “Who Moved My Cheese” meets “The Karate Kid,” the story of Misfire demonstrates how Eastern philosophy and Western pragmatism can reshape your business, your family, and your very soul.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Mitch discuss:
- The four techniques to help managers and business owners handle day to day stress and challenges
- The importance of constant Situational Awareness
- How Mitch overcame a serious health issue to rally back into a new life and how facing death gave him a new outlook
“Managers too often fail to accurately assess the strengths and weaknesses of those they manage, especially when it comes to motivation.”- Mitch Schneider
Connect with Mitch Schneider:
- Website: http://misfirebook.com/
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mitchelljs823
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mitch.schneider.14
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mitch-schneider-8115337
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.