Manage Smarter 99: Reduce Self-Sabotage by Rewiring Your Brain
Tiffany Toombs is a mindset coach who specializes in helping people rewire their brains to overcome self sabotage and limiting beliefs; allowing them to experience success in every area of life. She is a Master Practitioner and Trainer in NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) and Matrix Therapies.
She loves watching her clients transform from being stuck with emotional trauma, depression, anxiety, self-sabotage, and procrastination to improving their business, finances, health, and relationships. and tiffany you've had some of your own trauma so you speak from experience.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Tiffany discuss:
- Overcoming self sabotage
- The role our parents play in the creation of limiting beliefs
- How to rewire your mind to lead to happier, more fulfilling work and personal lives
"The #1 mistake managers make is they engage in one-way communication, they don’t take responsibility for both sides of the communication and consider how their style of communication may be received."- Tiffany Toombs
Connect with Tiffany Toombs:
- Website: https://www.bluelotusmind.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffany-toombs/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tntoombs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlueLotusMind/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.