From debunking leadership myths to learning how to manage with and measure, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change immediately.
This inaugural episode features co-hosts Audrey Strong and SalesFuel CEO Lee Smith explaining the purpose of this podcast and the importance of the manager position, especially at the field level.
In this episode, Audrey and Lee discuss:
- Purpose behind this podcast
- Driving improvement
- The manager position
- Having a two way conversation
- Lee has been doing sales for 30 years and wants to share his knowledge of business management
- If you're not looking at your measurements, you're really not managing
- Communicate. Communicate. Communicate.
- There are so many different and wonderful approaches to good management and good leadership
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/