C. Lee Smith (President and CEO of SalesFuel) and Tom Buono (Founder and CEO of BIA Advisory Services) share insights and identify opportunities for growth as the recovery takes hold in the second half of 2020 and into 2021. They will forecast the post-COVID-19 local advertising rebound by examining the economic outlook and the drivers influencing consumers and advertisers.
This discussion will highlight many topics including:
- Which verticals have the greatest potential for local advertising and how it will vary between markets and for various media (TV, radio, online, mobile/social)
- How to take advantage of a rebound late this year after the 2020 1st and 2nd quarter downturns
- 4th quarter tips on budgeting for 2021
- Which local businesses traditionally depend on a strong Q4 and how to sell to them
- How COVID-19 is affecting consumer spending and what it means for Q4 2020