Jeff Piersall is known as The Chaos Coach. A former high school and college basketball coach, Jeff is an entrepreneur than has recently exited his business and now specializes in M&A activity for small cap businesses. He is also the author of Dogs Don't Bark at Parked Cars.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to remote meeting platform strain caused by more people working from home than ever, there is some audio dropout throughout this recording.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jeff discuss:
- How to course correct in a crisis
- Knee jerk reactions vs. course corrections
- Money and opportunities to pursue amid the pandemic
- How businesses can be more agile and pivot during the crisis
"The definitions of faith and fear are the same — it’s a thing unseen in our future. Where you start on a course isn’t going to be where you end up unless you make the appropriate adjustments along the way."– Jeff Piersall
Connect with Jeff Piersall:
- Website: www.jeffpiersall.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffpiersall/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffpiersall
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeffreypiersall
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts