Dr. John Johnson is a PhD economist and the CEO of Edgeworth Analytics, a DC-based data consulting firm that empowers professionals to unlock data’s potential.
John understands how to transform companies’ raw, messy data into meaningful analysis and reliable results that empower informed decision-making. A teacher at heart, John is known for his ability to explain technical concepts simply and clearly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to remote meeting platform strain caused by more people working from home than ever, there is some audio dropout throughout this recording.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and John discuss:
- Economic data on time and possible date on when the economy may start to recover and thoughts on the rehiring process for unemployed COVID-19 workers
- Economic analysis on your business, demand for what you sell, remote working and extra costs potentially of reopening
- Risk of infections of workers vs. running a remote business data points
- Customer base analysis
- Process for you to dig deep into data for your department and business to help make business decisions in the pandemic
"How have they reopened, what types of strategies are effective and what kind of strategies are spiking the number of cases?"– Dr. John Johnson
Connect with Dr. John Johnson:
- Website: https://edgeworthanalytics.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnhjohnsonphd/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Everydata
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.johnson.545402
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts