Manage Smarter 13 — Jeffrey Gitomer: Attitude is Everything!
Jeffrey Gitomer is the author of The New York Times best seller The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude — which has just been published a new edition. It has many new tips to help you find, build and keep a winning attitude.
Jeffrey has also authored the NYT best sellers The Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling and The Little Black Book of Connections. All of his books have been number one best sellers on Amazon.com and Jeffrey’s books have sold millions of copies worldwide.
As a world-renowned expert and consultant on professional development, Jeffrey was elected by his peers to the National Speaker Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame in 2008. His clients include Coca-Cola, Caterpillar, BMW, Verizon, MacGregor Golf, Hilton, IBM, Time Warner, BlueCross BlueShield, and hundreds of others.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee, and Jeffrey discuss:
- Why attitude is critical to management and leadership
- Your attitude is viral
- Changing your attitude by changing what you think about
- Countering negative attitudes
- How do you wake up happy?
- Get rid of national news — it's same crap everyday with different names
- Stop watching violent things
- You don't always have to say "yes" but just have a yes attitude
- Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make
"Get rid of the things you can't affect." — Jeffrey Gitomer
"A dead battery can't jump start a dead battery." — Keith Harrell
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Jeffrey Gitomer:
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Show notes by show producer: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.