Mark Boundy has grown businesses in a variety of industries for 25 years , amassing wide-ranging experience in sales, marketing, new product development, and product management. He helps his clients find, win, and keep more business—more profitably. He’s led firms to be value – and price – leaders in a wide variety of product and service industries.
Mark is the author of “Radical Value. Elevate Your Company – and Career – By Unleashing the Power Within Customer Centricity." Mark lives in Phoenix, Arizona, father of two grown sons.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Mark discuss:
- What is Radical Value and how to get there
- How to measure customer perception of value and modify it
- Why you should mentor your salespeople on P&L statements
- Creating value and how create a buying environment amid COVID-19
"We all want to be customer-centric…but most of us struggle with that vague term, and how to measure it."– Mark Boundy
Connect with Mark Boundy:
- Website: www.boundyconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markboundy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/boundymark
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts